The Hyndburn Academy will aim to offer an innovative and exciting curriculum, in an environment in which every student achieves the highest standards.
We do this through:
- Ensuring our curriculum meets the needs of all levels of ability
- Ensuring disruption free learning ‘every minute of every lesson’
- Ensuring that all students become an expert at one thing through a wide and exciting range of extracurricular activities – including sports clubs, music and drama clubs, the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award scheme, able and talented activities, study support groups and catch-up classes
- Providing students with aspirational activities linked to their future career path.
- Working closely with other United Learning schools locally and nationally