We take our responsibility for preparing students for life after their school years very seriously. It is important that at this crucial period in their life that they are equipped with all the relevant knowledge and skills to make the correct decisions for their lives.
Below, you will find an overview of the support given to students.
- Careers unit on Super Learning Days
- Vocational lunchtime sessions
- University visits
- Options evening
- Mock interviews
- Futures evening - Careers sessions with post 16 providers in lessons
Opening days coming up at local providers which students would benefit from attending to gain more knowledge about the subjects/courses they are interested in before making that final decision.
- Clitheroe Grammar Sixth Form - Wednesday 7th November 5.30 - 8pm
- St Christopher's Sixth Form - Thursday 16th November 4.30 - 7.30pnm
Each student will meet with the Careers Leader and their form tutors for a Careers Guidance Interview so we can target any support and information they require.
Any questions please contact our Careers Leader, Mrs J Ross, at school.
Click on the link below to reach the "How2Become" website which gives lots of useful information on careers: