We can only teach your child when they are in school. There is a direct link between achievement and attendance.
- Regularly monitor attendance and punctuality and contact you about concerns
- Support children who are having difficulties which impact on their attendance by looking for the best person/organisation to support your child
- Reward good attendance through our rewards system
- Will not authorise requests for holidays unless there are exceptional circumstances.
Any exceptional circumstances must be put in writing to the Executive Principal.
We ask that parents/carers:
- Inform us promptly of any absences and return children to school as soon as they can
- Try to make medical appointments out of school time
- Avoid holidays in term time
- Do not take time off for shopping trips, family events such as birthdays and outings
- Parents/Carers have a legal responsibility to ensure regular and punctual attendance.
- All parents/carers should encourage their children to attend 95% or more.