At The Hyndburn Academy we believe that a sound home-school partnership is key to securing the best outcomes for all students. A sound partnership is one where parents, students and staff work together in a collaborative and co-operative manner.
Just as you have expectations of the Academy and its staff, we too have high expectations of you - the parents and students.
By choosing The Hyndburn Academy, you have chosen to enter into a partnership, which we shall work together to ensure success for your child.
|Expectations of Parents
||Expectations of Students
||Expectations of School
- Support the school’s visions and aims;
- Ensure your child attends school regularly
and punctually in the correct school uniform. (Please note that the school will
not authorise absence other than in exceptional circumstances)
- Regularly check and sign the Student Planner and support your child’s homework effort;
- Support the school’s Behaviour Management Policy;
- Contact school if you have any concerns/queries.
- Attend your child’s Parents’ Evening.
- Attend school regularly and punctually in the correct school uniform;
- Ensure you are appropriately equipped for all lessons;
- Never leave the school premises without permission;
- Agree to follow the school rules;
- Behave whilst in lessons and around school;
- Ask for help when you need it;
- Respond appropriately to all requests made of me by a member of staff;
- Conduct yourself in a polite and respectful manner at all times (including on your way to and from school);
- To do your best.
- Provide the best education we are able for all our students;
- Promote aspire and achievement;
- Provide a happy, safe and secure environment;
- Support and encourage all students to fulfil their social and academic potential;
- Promote the development of self-respect and respect for others;
- Undertake to keep parents informed about the progress of their child.